This page will be updated as more information and resources become available.
- Undergraduate engineering students
- Graduate students
- Faculty & staff
- UBC information and FAQs
Undergraduate engineering students
For engineering specific information, please go to the following pages:
- Vancouver campus: FAQs for ESS, Co-op and PD
- Okanagan campus: FAQs for SoE academic advising, Co-op and administrative teams
- Scheduling final oral defence - from Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies
- Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies Covid-19 related information
- APSC resources for moving your course online
- Updates and FAQs on UBC research activities and grant funding
- Faculty and staff can access resources:
- Guidance for managers and supervisors
- Additional staff information at hr.ubc.ca
- Tips for clear communications during a crisis
- Assisting students in distress
- Download the green folder
- Accessing the Dean's Office admin spaces workspace safety plan
- Activities for parents working from home
UBC developed a comprehensive plan for the phased-in resumption of research activities on campus and this process has now merged with a wider 'Return to Campus' initiative across both the university and the Faculty of Applied Science. All planning must be consistent with the guidance and direction of the provincial government, the Provincial Health Officer and public health agencies. The guidelines from the Office of the Vice-President Research & Innovation (VPRI) indicate that all researchers will adhere to the approval process for the Faculty of Applied Science and it's newly developed 'Return to Campus' process now that the Faculty's 'Parent Plan' has been formally approved.
APSC's Parent Plan is publicly available here.
Please see APSC Return to Campus & Return to Research for more information about this.
- General information, latest updates and FAQs at ubc.ca
- Updates and FAQs from the Office of the VP, Research + Innovation
- Updates from research funding agencies through ORS
- Travel guidance
- Recommendations regarding events and large gatherings
- Planning for business continuity during emergencies template
- Mental health support and resources
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to add additional resource links to the page.