Please check UBC's COVID-19 site for the most up-to-date information and resources.
- Undergraduate engineering students
- Graduate students
- Faculty & staff
- Campus-wide Safety Plans
- UBC information and FAQs
Undergraduate engineering students
For engineering specific information, please go to the following pages:
- Vancouver campus: FAQs for ESS, Co-op and PD
- Okanagan campus: FAQs for SoE academic advising, Co-op and administrative teams
- Scheduling final oral defence - from Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies
- Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies Covid-19 related information
- APSC resources for moving your course online
- Updates and FAQs on UBC research activities and grant funding
- Faculty and staff can access resources:
- Guidance for managers and supervisors
- Additional staff information at hr.ubc.ca
- Tips for clear communications during a crisis
- Assisting students in distress
- Download the green folder
In consultation with Public Health, UBC has streamlined the safety planning process on campus to align with the BC Restart Plan and what has been learned about COVID-19 over the past year.
The seven new COVID-19 Safety Plans do not require customization, just implementation, and are applicable UBC-wide. They are based on your work activities, so simply choose the plan(s) that suits your work situation. For example, if your work activity includes a laboratory, office, and common spaces, you will need to reference three applicable COVID-19 Safety Plans. Unlike the previous COVID-19 Safety Plan, the new plans do not require to be submitted or approved.
- General information, latest updates and FAQs at ubc.ca
- Updates and FAQs from the Office of the VP, Research + Innovation
- Updates from research funding agencies through ORS
- Mental health support and resources
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to add additional resource links to the page.