Tackling critical issues in a rapidly transforming sector.
Applied Science researchers across a wide range of disciplines are working to make our interactions with digital content more intuitive, lifelike, ubiquitous, and secure. Research foci include fifth generation wireless systems; human-computer interaction; high dynamic range video; mobile–cloud computing; RFID-based sensor networks; media-sharing social networks; real-time and dependable computing; digital fingerprinting; secure software engineering; and many more.
- Master of Engineering Leadership in Dependable Software Systems
- Data Communications
- Human Communications Technologies
- Digital Multimedia
- Real-Time and Dependable Computing
- Biomedical and Multimedia Signal Processing
- Laboratory for Education and Research in Secure Systems Engineering (LERSSE)